The Seven Conditions
- or - Komaja Ethics
Each development, each growth has its requirements: those, who want to excel athletically, who want greater athletic development, make sure they have optimal training cycles, proper periods of relaxation, high quality nutrition, skilful handling of their sexual energy („athletic-quarantine“), etc.
The same applies to personal and spiritual “training“: those, who want to grow in love, will and intelligence also have to fulfil requirements which ease this growth – make it possible at all.
The seven conditions* for spiritual growth in Komaja are general ethical and health norms:
- Threefold Non-violence
- Honesty regarding sexual relationships and love-erotic life
- Prohibition of alcohol, nicotine and drugs as well as fish and meat
- A belief in goodness
- Control over speech and silence
- Bringing to consciousness, controlling, refining and transforming sex
- Harmonizing one’s ambitions with the needs of humankind